Monday, March 4, 2019

Major Problem for this week...

As much as I love working on Superhuman, I have to remember that I have to do other school work as well.  And this week, that school work includes my school's production of Mamma Mia!

That's right, this Wednesday through Saturday I'm going to be singing, dancing, and acting as "Sky" at seven o'clock at my school.  I have rehearsals after school until six... This week will definitely be difficult for me to find time to work on my blog/project, let alone any school work at all.

However, I feel confident that I'll have time to flesh out more specifics of my characters and story so that I can scout actors for my piece.  I know this week I'm going to break down the teacher's character, dissect the scene in the car with the boy and his parents, dissect the scene with the teacher, and hopefully storyboard my scene by the end of this week.


                                  - Jake



TODAY'S HERO: THOR ODINSON

Image result for thor odinson

Back Story: 
Thor is the Norse god of thunder who is the son of the King of Asgard, Odin. He has a brother named Loki who is the god of mischief.

Powers:
He is extremely resilient, has super strength, can manipulate the weather, skilled in combat, skilled with a hammer, axe, and a mace. He also has a hammer named Mjolnir that Thor would use to fly and wield thunder.

Other: 
- The hammer Mjolnir can only be wielded by someone who is "worthy of its power". Numerous people have wielded the hammer such as Beta Ray Bill, Captain America, Magneto, the Hulk and Superman.

First Appearance:
- The first appearance was in Journey Into Mystery #83

Movie History:
- Thor first appeared in Thor(2011) portrayed as Christian Hemsworth
- Reappeared in The Avengers (2012)
- Thor: The Dark World (2013)
- Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment