Monday, March 18, 2019

On Location!

Alright, after communicating to Luis he confirmed that he could film with me tomorrow! That was news to my ears. So now I have my actors, my cinematographer, my camera, and my script, but not my location.

Because I'm not filming afterschool anymore, shooting in school is not an option.

Fortunately, my mom works for the YMCA, so she gave me the name of someone I could reach out to and see if they have an available office I could use for filming.

One phone call later, I received three photographs of empty workspaces I could use:







My first impression from these images was definitely more of a professional office than a high school classroom.  The first two images definitely would not be practical for a classroom desk because they have the backboard attached to the actual table, making it difficult to manipulate.  However, the conference room can be manipulated because the table is not attached to a backboard or headboard.  Additionally, there are chairs that I can use in the scene.

After I shoot tomorrow, I'll talk about my experience.















                                           - Jake



TODAY'S HERO: THE WASP

This was a follow-up post to the one I made earlier today, so by that logic, the superhero of the day is still The Wasp.  Here is a photo of The Wasp(s) for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment