Thursday, March 21, 2019

WeVideo

The software that I'm going to be using to edit my video in is WeVideo.  I have used it in the past for projects in my media class such as a sound project and a short film I did with one of my partners in the class.   I find it very easy to upload footage and images into the software using the green arrow and cloud icon.


After my videos are uploaded, they are placed into the "My Media" folder where I can access my content easily.  I can drop clips into the different categories to easily distinguish the sequence of my film.  I can also clip audio off of a specific video and overlay it over a different video. This will be convenient to show different angles during dialogue and allow for more engagement in the film.

Right now I am currently uploading all of my footage into the software so that I can start editing this weekend and during spring break next week.  That will be a fun series of posts about my editing process.

Until then,
                                 - Jake

TODAY'S HERO: THE HULK (Bruce Banner)

Image result for bruce banner comics

Backstory:
After a horrible accident involving gamma radiation infects scientist Bruce Banner, who discovers that he now shares his body with a creature called "The Hulk". 

Powers:
Once Bruce Banner's anger exceeds a specific limit, then Banner's body expands at a rapid rate and turns a distinct shade of green that identifies him as the Hulk.  He is invincible and has insurmountable strength, both of which become intensified as he grows angrier.

Other:
- There are a few other versions of "The Hulk": Red Hulk, Gray Hulk, and Professor Hulk

First Appearance:
The Incredible Hulk #1 (1962)

Film History:
- First appeared in the 2003 film Hulk starring Eric Bana
- This film was rebooted in 2006 with Edward Norton as The Incredible Hulk
- Bruce Banner did not appear again on screen until The Avengers (2012) with Mark Ruffalo tasked as playing the character and continuing to play this character for the future films.
- Appeared in Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Recently appeared in Avengers: Infinity War (2018)

No comments:

Post a Comment