Tuesday, March 17, 2020

(#21) - Garbage Walls (Production Day #5)

Let's jump right into Production Day #5!

11:40 AM: I left my house to go pick up Sebastian. When I got to his house I asked if we could borrow his DSLR (as Luis had to return his rented out camera) for filming the next two days. He was already lending it to a friend, so I told Luis that we would be using my portable camera instead. I swung by Jakob's house as well to bring him to shoot.

12:15 PM: When I arrived at Luis' house, he was already putting up the black, garbage bag tarp on the walls of his garage. The black material was perfect for creating a dark room. I handed him my camera while he gave me a blacklight lightbulb that would illuminate the white VR masks of the students. After taping the tarps up, we were ready to begin filming.



12:30 PM: Filming began! We shot the Miranda and Andrew scenes first as they are just quick clips of them inside the simulation. Afterward, Bryce put on the glasses only for them to be taken off and thrown against the floor, disappointed by his untimely defeat.



12:57 PM: With that, we were done filming! We took some aesthetic photos with the glasses on in the blacklight, then called it a day.

All in all, today was a success! Only one more scene left to film. Luis and I have yet to write it yet though.....!! I will make a post about the writing process!



Till next time, Have a great day,


No comments:

Post a Comment